A friend asked me "how do you get organized?" That question led me down a rabbit hole of exploring organization from a making order and a coordination perspective. That question led to the creation of the Intellectual Will, a roadmap for idea explorers who are walking an unknown path and need to align their intention with their direction.
Explorers have an inner world that is filled with visions and dreams, but without action, those dreams remain unleashed and unknown.
If this sounds like you, these are some obstacles you may have encountered:
- You have dreams, but often don't take action to make them a reality
- Your message or where you stand is not understood by others
- You are overcommited
- You are facing uncertainty
- You don't know what direction to go in
- You are following someone else's path
- You don't have a system
- You procrastinate
- You don't hold yourself accountable
- You dont make plans
- You are unhappy with your situation